Wednesday, February 7, 2018

2 months old

My baby is officially 2 months old! He is weighing in at 10 lbs 4 oz.  and 23.5 inches long. He is now wearing 0-3 month clothes and is smiling and cooing all the time. He loves when we read books to him, especially the touch and feel books. He is starting to try to feel them. He is learning the word nose, and when I say the word he touches mine (this is crazy how fast they develop). His hair is also starting to grow back that he lost from birth. Everyday he is starting to look more and more like me when I was a baby.

As a side note, I am saddened to say that yesterday I found out the doctor that delivered Sawyer passed away. He was such a wonderful and kind man to work with and was a great doctor to me as a patient. He will always have a special place in my heart because of the beautiful life he brought to me and Travis. "God be with you, till we meet again."
















No comments:

Post a Comment