Thursday, December 28, 2017

Sawyer John Clark

Sawyer John Clark was born on November 28, 2017 at 5:55 p.m. at Mercy Fairfield Hospital. My water broke at 3:30 am that morning and I threw myself out of bed so I would not get water all over my new mattress. The good news is I saved the bed, the bad news is I bruised my thigh up and down when I hit the wall. We rushed to the hospital because I was so afraid of being in pain and Travis said this was the first time in our marriage that I was in the car before him. When I got to the hospital I was one centimeter and by early after noon I was dilated to three and got my epidural. Once I got my epidural I was able to rest for a while and before I knew it I was 10 centimeters and ready to push. I pushed for about 25 minutes and Dr. Johnson was able to deliver Sawyer before he left for his Disney Vacation...whew. I bawled my eyes out! It was the happiest moment of my life! I have never felt so much love in my life.

Birth Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz. 20.5 inches long



No comments:

Post a Comment